What is PowerView CP?
Omniflex PowerView Cathodic protection (CP) is a is the next generation system to control the corrosion of a metal surface. Cathodic protection systems are most commonly used to protect steel used in structures such as pipelines, storage tanks, steel piles, ships, wharfs, offshore oil platforms, and reinforcing steel in concrete.
- Whether you have an existing Impressed Current CP system, or are planning a new installation, a PowerViewCP solution can reduce your life cycle costs.
- PowerViewCP is extremely scalable.
- Whether you operate one system or one hundred systems, management and control of your CP assets will be easier with an unified Omniflex solution.
Some of the benefits include:
- High efficiency T/R’s for reduced power
- Regular status reporting by email
- Alarm condition alerts by SMS or email
- Cloud based long term data storage
- Web based condition monitoring
- Automated testing and result logging
- World-wide system coverage
- Monitor your existing CP systems
Omniflex PowerView CP is availble from a single CP TR system to totally integrated major CP systems for large infrastructure projects. All Powerview CP systems are Remote Monitoing Control and Testing enabled.