The bloc construction of the Epsilon range has reduced overall dimensions and incorporates Mono's unique Flexishaft® drive transmission, with a 10 year warranty.
The option of an inspection cover permits removal of rags when this is an issue and the Epsilon range has shared componentry with the popular Compact C Range, helping customers and stockists to reduce the inventory of replacement parts.
Features and Benefits of the Epsilon Cavity Pumps:
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel, with a choice of rotor and stator materials. Other materials available on request for difficult applications, i.e. super duplex stainless steel
- High pressure/long haul pumping - eliminates the need for a series of pumps, when pumping over long distances or with high head requirements
- Inspection cover available for applications where rag content is a problem
- Gentle pumping action minimises shear and crush damage
- Flexishaft® drive shaft connection eliminates wearing components
- Available in standard geometry or extended pitch
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Low running speeds - ideal for abrasive applications