- 15-200 Amp Pulse MIG
- 240V single phase
- Stepless electronic control
- Only 22kg
- Made in Italy
- Complete with 3m MB24 Torch, earth lead and clamp and regulator
"We use to set aside one week to compile and fabricate our aluminium toolboxes and accessories. Now with our new CEBORA Double Pulse MIG we have completed the same task in two days!" – trailer manufacturer
Features for aluminium
- Double pulse
- Auto burn back and manual adjustment
- Soft start/creep feed
- Hot start
- Crater fill (down slope)
- 3L trigger – for start current, weld current and crater current
- An investment that pays for itself
- Very power efficient thanks to Cebora's inverter technology.
- Significantly reduced welding spatter by synergic digital control means huge savings in labour and clean-up costs.
- Mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and silicone bronze.
- Standard MIG
- Synergic MIG
- Single pulse MIG
- Double pulse MIG
- Personal adjustment of wire speed/arc length.
- The program sheet located in the side door has 62 synergic programs and four basic manual programs designed for many types of welding applications.
- The digital display shows weldable plate thickness for quick setup.
- Euro torch connector
- High duty cycle
- 145 Amps @ 100% tested at 40°C
- IP 23 Rating, suitable for onsite use
- Durable-powder-coated steel casing with impact absorbing frame
- Drive rolls geared top and bottom
- 4m air cooled Push/Pull Torch.
- 6m water cooled Push/Pull Torch.
- 15Kg Spool Kit
- Water cooler
- Any Euro torch of your personal choice