The Centrifugal Pumps - Ajax I.S. are mainly used in the following applications:
- Water supply
- Air conditioning
- Fire fighting
- Chemical and petrochemical
Centrifugal Pumps - Ajax I.S. Design
Horizontal, single stage, end suction centrifugal pump generally in compliance to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199. The I.S. back pull out design allows for easy maintenance and repair as the rotating element may be removed without disturbing the pipework. Multiple options and domestic manufacturing allows for the particular application.
Features of Centrifugal Pumps - Ajax I.S.
- Spheroidai Graphite (S.G.) Iron casing and backcover is designed for 2000kPa pressures.
- High efficiency enclosed (fully shrouded) impellers with front and rear seals for lower hydraulic thrusts.
- Double row rear bearings.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- Back pull out (B.P.O.) design.
Benefits of Centrifugal Pumps - Ajax I.S.
- Greater resistance to hydraulic shock loading.
- Increases the casing pressure limitations.
- Promotes longer pump life.
- Lower bearing loads mean longer bearing life.
- High efficiency means lower running costs.
- Allows pump to withstand higher suction pressures.
- Longer bearing life.
- Smoother vibration free operation.
- Lower shaft and bearing stress.
- Longer pump life.
- Quick, easy withdrawal of the pump’s rotatingelement - time saving.
For more information on Centrifugal Pumps - Ajax I.S., please click here.