It is used in areas such as aircraft maintenance, laboratories, chemical warfare agents and medical industry.
The Butyl II 874 and 874R offer 355mm of protection as well as providing excellent dexterity from the 0.36mm thickness.
It has a rolled cuff for attaching to chemical suits and the enhanced grip version is excellent for wet environments.
- 355mm length offers protection for lower forearms
- 0.36mm thickness provides excellent dexterity and sensitivity
- Rolled cuff for attaching to chemical suits
- Highly flexible for ease of use
- 5 sizes to choose from
- Suitable for a range of chemicals including Ketones and Esters
- Available in smooth or rough finish