YSI's 556 Multiparemeter instrument is engineered to deliver accurate measurements in a compact package. It's packaged with features that make your work easier and more convenient; such as fast response, easy calibration, easy-to-read backlit display, waterproof IP-67 impact resistant case, large memory capacity, one-handed operation and a storage chamber to keep probes safe.
The YSI 556 MPS simultaneously measures dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity, temperature, and ORP in one easy to use, single-handed operational instrument. The YSI 556 MPS conforms to GLP standards.
- Field-replaceable DO, pH, and pH/ORP probes
- RS-232 and Compatible with EcowatchTM for WindowsTM data analysis software
- Easy-to-use, screw-on cap DO membranes
- User-upgradable software from YSI website
- Three-year warranty
- Optional barometer
- Easy calibration
- Large memory capacity
- Easy to read backlit display
- Rugged and waterproof IP-67 case
- Comes with 5061 soft carry case
- Compatible with EcoWatch for Windows data analysis software
- Available with 4, 10 and 20m cables.
Available at Air-Met offices nationwide for sales only.