AF Filtration's pleated GFC coalescing element ensures maximum removal of liquid and particulate, while minimising frequent and expensive element change outs by utilising our standard patented high capacity element. It also reduces your future costs of spare elements, as the GFC elements may be ultrasonically cleaned.
- Turbine protection
- Gas compressor oil & water removal
- Delicate instrumentation protection
- Meter protection
- Liquid removal prior to compressed gas storage
- Heat exchanger protection
- Air compressor protection
- Boiler nozzle protection and efficiency booster
- Gas radial velocity impacting on the surface area of the coalescing element 0.5 ft /sec;
- Clean pressure drop inlet to outlet 1 psid Vessels are available in full ANSI class ratings;
- All vessels are designed per ASME code Section VIII Div. 1 (Latest addendum);
- ASME "U" Stamp available upon request;
- Pressure ranges ANSI 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500# or 2500#;
- Seal material, vessel material, dimensions and coatings may be customised.