SpotCheck Plus has the same detection capability of SpotCheck with the additional benefit of lactose detection.
Simply swab a surface, release the reagent and if any residue containing glucose and/or lactose is present the reagent will turn green, providing a semi-quantitative measure of the surface hygiene.
The more contamination present, the quicker the color change and darker the colour. SpotCheck Plus instantly validates the hygiene of a surface, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken if necessary.
If it turns green, it's not clean!
- All-in-one surface hygiene test
- Easy to use and activate (3 steps)
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Premoistened swab bud Write-on swab tube label
- 18 months at room temperature (21-25ºC)
- Results in under 60 seconds
- Sensitive to low levels of contamination
- Easy to interpret Semi-quantitative results
- No instrumentation
- Quick and easy way to monitor HACCP/SSOP program
- Cost effective
- Instant results allow for immediate corrective actionNo training required