COATED FOIL LAMINATE (CFL) is a multi-layered food approved foil laminate, which has been extrusion laminated together with polyolefin resins, using high barrier aluminium foils and selected papers. This product range has been specifically produced to meet different levels of performance and price, ideally suited for a wide range of applications.
OPTIMAL = Premium
• Ultimate in product performance and consistency
• Provides high level of printing performance to showcase product
• High seal strength with a wide operating window
APPLICATIONS: Retail and pharmaceutical sachets.
PROPERTIES: Consisting of aluminium foil and high performance seal polymers, clay coated paper.
CONQUEST = Secondary
• Matte finish provides better adhesion for laminating
• Bleached kraft paper for ease of print
APPLICATIONS: Ideally suited to laminating of reverse print and sachets packed into cartons for retail sale.
PROPERTIES: Consisting of aluminium foil and higher performing seal polymers, medium weight laminate easy to open.
ASSET = Value
• Lowest grammage structure available for small portion control sachets or sachets internally packed within cartons
APPLICATIONS: Soup, cake mix, hydroscopic powders.PROPERTIES: Consisting of lightweight aluminium foil and low melt polymers, laminate is easy open in any situation.