A selector valve converts the unit from pressure to vacuum mode without the need to exchange pistons.
Units are manufactured to the highest standards with certified accuracies traceable to International Standards Laboratories such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
These piston/cylinder type pneumatic standards provide excellent stability, repeatability and accuracy.
An optional built-in hand pump can be added for both pressure and vacuum generation.
Options of Combined Pressure & Vacuum Deadweight Testers - Model P3000:
- PressCal software for pressure calculations and certificate generation
Features & Benefits of Combined Pressure & Vacuum Deadweight Testers - Model P3000:
- 0.015% of reading accuracy standard (0.008% optional)
- 1-30 inHg vacuum (0.03-1 bar vacuum)
- 3-500 psi (0.2-35 bar) pressure
- inH2O and mbar ranges available
- Series 3 non-magnetic stainless steel weights
- Units can be trimmed to local gravity FOC
For further information about Combined Pressure & Vacuum Deadweight Testers - Model P3000 visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work