Features of Traditional and Institutional Commercial and Vandal Resistant Tapware:
- All Traditional and Institutional tapware is WaterMark Licensed to AS/NZS 3718 and WELS Registered in accordance with AS/NZS 6400.
- Traditional Series is styled with a smooth easy clean capstan handle with the additional feature of an internal locking ring to secure the handle to the spindle.
- The standard Traditional range (IN/INQ) has a handle that may be removed only with the key provided.
- For areas where there is a higher risk of vandalism, choose the Institutional-non removable handle (INS) which is permanently fixed to the spindle with a non-removable handle, permanently fixed to the spindle (INS).
- All Traditional, Institutional tapware is supplied complete with handle, buttons and spouts (with sets).