The OmniPCX Enterprise communication server combines traditional telephone functions with support for internet-based telephony and multimedia communication to create rich call-handling applications that deliver world-class business telephony features for medium, large, and very large sized companies. This suite of unified communication applications, includes a web softphone, along with unified messaging and personal assistant applications.
The OmniPCX Enterprise communication server features:
- Unified communications applications provide access to all communications services from any location, any device (e.g., GPRS mobile phones, digital and analogue phones, web browsers, PDAs, etc.)
- Web softphone improves real-time communication flow, providing access to corporate directory, messaging systems, third-party CRM/ERP applications, etc.
- Unified messaging and personal assistant applications provide easy access to messages anywhere, anytime, with call routing and screening functions available from any device
- Enables companies to interact with customers through a variety of communication methods, including voice, fax, e-mail, web conferencing, etc.
- Single, multi-OS software platform compatible with a large variety of hardware platforms tailed for any enterprise configuration
- Powerful communication servers, installed on standard equipment, provide high-level performance and reliability
- Open, flexible system with an independent infrastructure, enabling the integration of all existing IT resources and ensuring the system can evolve as needed
- Standards-based solution optimised for multi-site and distributed environments, providing advanced services all across the organization, including branch offices and teleworkers
The benefits of the OmniPCX Enterprise communications server include:
- Ease-of-use: easy to manage, deploy and maintain
- Lower total cost of ownership: (TCO) through: fast and simple deployment and maintenance, reduced cost for integrating new applications, lower telecom bills from the use of VoIP, and improved user efficiency
- Improved communication: boosts employee productivity and customer interaction by delivering full services to all staff members at all locations
- Protects IT investment: advanced features are enabled for medium-sized as they are for large-sized companies, without needing dedicated, high-level technical resources and staff
- Future-proof: enables smooth migration towards new multimedia communications, whatever the existing network and IT infrastructure