Cat compactors are specifically designed for all compaction operations.
The purpose built Cat four wheel drive soil compactors maximise soil density through a tamping wheel tip design, machine weight impact and higher speeds for greater penetration.
- Net Power, 173 kW to 264 kW
- Operating Weight, 20755 kg to 32734 kg
- Gross Power, 189 kW to 299 kW
For more information on Soil Compactors, please click here.
Cat landfill compactors have enhanced features with additional guarding and attention to placement of components to ensure you get the most durable landfill compactor.
- Operating Weight, 23748 kg to 55604 kg
- Gross Power, 189 kW to 414 kW
- Net Power, 173 kW to 390 kW
For more information on Landfill Compactors, please click here.
Vibratory Soil Compactors
Cat Vibratory Soil Compactors are durable and reliable. They offer high compaction performance, speed and gradeability to maximise productivity on a wide range of applications.
- Operating Weight w/ROPS/FOPS, 4390 kg to 18611 kg
- Drum Width, 1270 mm to 2134 mm
- Gross Power, 62 kW to 130 kW
For more information on Vibratory Soil Compactors, please click here.
Vibratory Asphalt Compactors
Cat Vibratory Asphalt Compactors are available in a range of sizes and configurations to meet any application. Large double-drums are simple to set up for maximum compaction efficiency on any type of mix.
- Gross Power, 16.1 kW to 97 kW
- Operating Weight with ROPS/FOPS, 1600 kg to 12600 kg
- Net Power - EEC 80/1260, 59 kW to 93 kW
For more information on Vibratory Asphalt Compactors, please click here.
Pneumatic Tire Compactors
Cat Pneumatic Tire Compactors are ideal for applications like wear courses and binder courses as well as compaction of natural soils and materials with lime or cement.
- Gross Power, 75 kW to 98 kW
- Net Power - EEC 80/1269, 63 kW to 93 kW
- Ground Clearance, 250 mm to 267 mm
For more information on Pneumatic Tire Compactors, please click here.