Its high-performance 32-bit floating-point DSP controls up to 16 simultaneous channels of independent A/D and D/A conversion with flexible trigger modes.
The CompactToro’s high performance 32/64 bit PCI interface is capable of up to 264 Mbytes/sec data bursts, which makes it ideal for data-intensive applications.
The CompactToro board shares many features with other boards in the Matador product line. These features are presented in more details in the overview section of the Matador Series.
- 225 MHz TMS320C6713 DSP (floating point)
- 16 Independent Analog I/O Channels to 250 ksps
- 64 Bits Digital I/O
- CompactPCI 64/32 bit, 33 MHz, 5V/3.3V
- Complex trigger modes with hardware event logging
- Multiboard Synchronization (PXI)
- High Channel Vibro/Acoustic Monitoring
- High Channel Servo Controller
- State Space Control
- Optical Switch Control
- Complex Data Acquisition Schemes