By simulating the manufacture of these products, problems can be foreseen early in the development cycle and designs can be analysed and improved to a greater extent within the available development budget.
Simulayt's Layup Technology can manage information in the Femap finite element analysis environment and is extensively used in industry sectors working with composite materials. Simulayt integrates within mainstream engineering environments both for design and analysis, offering a unique capability for product improvement and risk reduction.
The explosive growth of the high-performance composites market in automotive, marine and energy sectors has driven the release of this practical composite modeling tool for design and analysis.
- Robust draping simulation even on complex surfaces, and output to CAD for production
- Allows rapid optimisation of producibility
- Auto assigns material angles to every single element in a finite element model for each ply
- Visualise in a variety of ways for understanding
- Process ply stresses and strains - including enveloping results - for all plies across all analyses