Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module | Ampro Inventory
Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module of Third City Solutions namely the Ampro Inventory is used to quickly and easily manage all your spare parts and inventory.
- Multi store functionality allows you to record information like Bin Location, Quantity on Hand, Minimum Stock Level and Reorder Quantity against an Inventory Item at multiple locations.
- Multi supplier functionality with the ability to select a preferred supplier and individual supplier costs.
- Link inventory items to your assets to create a bill of materials.
- Attach an image of the Inventory Item, that is previewed when you open the up details for the item. Click the image again to open it up in your default image viewer. Great for identifying parts.
- Use fields like Inventory Type, Supplier, Manufacturer and Cost Centre to group your inventory for easier management.
- Integrated Stock Take data entry form allows you to filter out the items you wish to perform a stock take on, print the stock take entry report and then update the current Quantity on Hand value with the stock take results.
- Run the ‘Inventory Reorder Report’ to easily see which items need reordering based on their current ‘Quantity on Hand’ value and their ‘Minimum Stock Level’ value.
- When you change the Unit Cost of an item, AMPRO will automatically update the cost for this item in other areas of AMPRO.
Please click here to know about the Ampro Invetroy , a Computerised Maintenance Management Software Module