Our product is arranged so that the truck backs underneath the rollover platform, and forms a bridge between the building and the container floor, hinged at the building end and floating with the truck's suspension at the truck end.
- extra wide workspace - 10' [300cm]
- standard 13' [400cm] length
- heavy curb plates
- very solid construction
- hand hydraulic pump for lifting
- truck service range 48"- 69" [120-175cm]
- electric hydraulic system
- extra length
- choice of colours
For breezeway operations.... the truck drives beside the building, and when in position, the "drawbridge is lowered.
Then loading can take place out of the building and into the rear of the truck.
Especially handy with B- double combinations, as the bridge can be lowered between the two containers, and both can be loaded at the same time.