Continuous Wave Illuminators | Ship Self Defence
This is an active phased array solution providing target illumination and missile up-link for semi-active homing missiles.
The system uses MMIC technology to provide a high-power, light-weight phased array illuminator. Ceamount is available mounted on an agile director or in fixed face configurations.
Features of Continuous Wave Illuminators | Ship Self Defence Include:
- X-band active phased array illuminator;
- trainable or fixed face configuration;
- very high operational availability and reliability;
- electronic beam steering;
- significant capability growth for upgraded systems;
- services multiple Target / multiple axis engagements
- global application for ship-self defence systems;
- capable of supporting multiple channels of fire;
- supports all X-band guidance modes;
- maximises missile/combat capabilities;
- no in-mission maintenance;
- high levels of redundancy.