FastBack® 400E - Sanitary conveyor for high capacities
- Built to handle 40% higher capacities over previous models, the new FastBack® P2 400E horizontal motion conveyor is the sanitary solution for high-volume transfer and distribution.
- Convey frozen chicken, meats, vegetables, and many dry products at up to 30 feet/minute, depending on product characteristics.
- The FastBack® 400E conveyor can be configured with longer or wider pans and distribution gates to handle a variety of frozen product applications.
- Its new Clean-Chassis design features flush water-tight doors, a sloped self-draining top, and special sanitary drive arm seals.
- The one-piece stainless steel conveyor pan requires minimal effort to clean.
FDXTM - Compact conveyor for runs of 100 feet
New FastBack® FDX™ Force Displacement drives are 40% smaller than comparable inertia drive horizontal motion conveyors but can handle runs up to 100 feet long and up to 300 cubic feet of product accumulation. FDX also makes economic good sense: it can be reused with different pans when line layouts change.
Like all FastBack® conveyors, the gentle slow-forward fast-back horizontal motion of the 400E and FDX™ reduces product breakage and the loss of coatings. Pre-mixed blends do not separate during conveying. Quiet operation is in the low-70dB range with product. Proven reliable in thousands of installations, the FastBack® drive train is protected by a 5 year warranty.