For many measurement tasks in hydraulics, simple flow meters or flow switches are a cost-effective alternative compared with high precision transmitters such as flow rate transmitter.
The heated operating medium flows through the heat exchanger where the axial fan provides the necessary current of air for cooling the medium back down.
Fluid and air temperature are measured by sensors and interpreted by the temperature controller. An integrated frequency inverter adjusts the fan speed to the required cooling performance.
Therefore it is possible to keep a constant temperature difference above ambient temperature (air or machine bed temperature).
- Energy efficient
- Low driving power, so low consumption of energy
- Ambient temperature-based control
- (Tfeed flow = Tair + Tdifference)
- Constant temperature difference between ambient and feed flow temperature independent of load changes
- Low noise level
- Due to the adjustment of the fan speed to the required cooling performance at low power requirements.
- Low contamination of the heat exchanger by matched air flow
- Possible replacement for Chillers
- Cost advantage
- Simple and compliant design
- Lower driving power and lower consumption of energy
- Cooling capacity up to 0.90 kW/K (ΔT10K = 9 kW)
- Flow quantity up to 100 l/min
- Tank content up to 70 l
- Cooling medium air
- Operating medium water-glycol
- Optional accessories:
- e.g. level switch, temperature switch, flow monitor, air filter grid
- FLKS-5E / FLKS-6E
- FLKS-4E / FLKS-8E projected