Blind rivets up to 5mm Ø in All materials.
Versatile cordless riveting tool for outdoor and indoor applications.
The AccuBird can set blind rivets up to 5.0mm Ø in all materials.
High Speed Setting:
Constant forward and backward speed of the jaw assembly.
Immediate repositioning of the jaw assembly after completion of the setting process saves energy and increases setting frequency.
- Electronic control, no mechanical switching.
- Electronic temperature and overloading monitoring.
- High efficiency through ball screw drive with low energy dispersion.
- 3 piece anti-wear jaws.
- 3mm, 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 5mm.
- Extended nosepieces available.
- 2 Batteries and Charger.
- Metal Carry Case.
- Ideal balancing and comfortable handle for low effort work.
- Exchange nosepieces and wrench stored in tool.
- Compact, shockproof plastic housing.
- Disposal of spent mandrel through action of gravity, either forwards through the nosepiece or backwards into the spent mandrel container.
Operating voltage: 14.4V.
Traction power: 8.500N.
To view more information about the GESIPA Accupack Battery Rivet tool 14.4v Li-Ion (with extra battery) please click here