Corflute™ is a hollow fluted plastic board manufactured from lightweight extruded polypropylene. It can be formed into reusable bins, boxes, trays, dividers and just about anything that requires durability and a long life span.
Its advantages are many:
- Lightweight, strong & durable
- Custom designed to your requirements
- Reusable hundres of times over
- Waterproof ensuring longer life
- Chemical resistant
- Low tooling cost
- wide range of grades available
To eliminate components becoming damaged we can easily manufacture internal fittings from a variety of cost effective materials. Corflute™ products can be designed to stack and nest for cost effective handling and storage and will last at least 50 times longer than cardboard products.
The corflute™ packaging option has many other benefits too.
- Can be screen printed for identification. Add your logo or product identification
- Ergonomically friendly and recyclable
- Easy handling, storage and returnability
Corflute™ packaging is generally used in closed loop supply chain environments for a wide variety of industries and services including automotive, transport, couriers and distribution companies, or, for the movement of goods and documents to other company divisions, stores or for the export market.