Features and Benefits of CM-B Couplings:
- For backlash-free transmission of medium torques.
- Backlash-free torque transmission via a steel flange onto a pre-compressed rubber element.
- Extremely fail-safe and low-wear design for transmission of medium torques.
- Characterised by high torsional flexibility with linear characteristic.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates axial and angular misalignments.
- Economic design effectively ventilated and with high allowable energy loss.
- Blind assembly for minimum mounting effort.
- Easy radial replacement and maintainable design.
- With flywheel connections acc. to SAE. Also available for non-standard flywheels and as shaft-to-shaft connection.
0.7 to 15 kNm
NR -45° to +80°C
SI -40° to +120°C