Features and Benefits of CM-S Couplings:
- For resonance-free operation of drives susceptible to torsional vibration.
- Torque transmission via a toothed outer ring onto a rubber element.
- Highly reliable and rupture-proof design for transmission of high torques in a compact design.
- Characterised by high torsional flexibility with linear characteristic.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates axial, radial and angular misalignments.
- Effectively ventilated and with high allowable energy loss.
- Additionally oil-resistant in silicone design.
- Blind assembly for minimum mounting effort.
- With flywheel connections acc. to SAE. Also available for non-standard flywheels.
0.1 to 24 kNm
NR -45° to +80°C
SI -40° to +120°C