- Recycled Water – Uses and Restrictions
There are strict regulations of how recycled water can be used safely, as follows:
- Recycled water applications
- Garden watering and irrigation
- Toilet flushing
- Filling ornamental ponds
- Car washing
- Construction and industry
- Recycled water must NOT be used for:
- Personal washing (baths, showers and hand basins)
- Household cleaning
- Washing clothes
- Irrigation of fruit trees where fruit is eaten raw or unprocessed
- Swimming pools
Recycled Water Tube Range
Crane Copper tubing is compliant with all relevant Australian Standards.
Crane Copper Tube’s range of Recycled Water Tube is clearly marked with purple-lilac sleeving and is labelled ‘RECYCLED WATER-CAUTION NOT FOR DRINKING’.
Crane Copper Tube’s Recycled Water tube range is manufactured in Type B copper tube to comply with Australian Standard AS 1432-2004: “Copper tubes for plumbing, gasfitting and drainage applications”.
For more informations please click here