From Design, Manufacture and Installation of new equipment to After Sales Service, Maintenance and Repair on any brand of equipment, Millsom's are your single contact point to all your lifting requirements.
Established in 1975 and with many thousands of new crane installations completed, Millsom Hoists are the natural choice for all your maintenance, service and breakdown needs for hoists, cranes or vacuum lifting equipment.
Millsom's can provide periodical service and inspection as required under current Occupational, Health and Safety regulations. Servicing is provided in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards by our fully qualified and trained Service Technicians.
Millsom's can help you with:
- Crane and hoist inspections,
- Preventative maintenance,
- After service repairs,
- 24 hour / 7 day a week breakdown service,
- Spare parts and accessories,
- Refurbishment of your existing equipment to meet current safety standards.
Millsom's also have:
- A fully equipped service department,
- Many service vehicles,
- Fully qualified service technicians,
- Computer monitoring for services due,
- In house access equipment.
Australian Standards, ‘AS2550.3-2002, Section 7 - Maintenance Inspection and Repairs' state under clause 7.2.2 ‘Routine Maintenance Service shall not exceed three (3) monthly intervals'. Millsom's are there to assist you in your compliance to the Australian Standards as required.