The new sortation technology delivers real environmental benefits and increased energy efficiency to provide the lowest product life cycle cost (PLCC), without compromising speed, capacity, or reliability.
The high-speed linear synchronous motor (LSM) in the LS-4000CB eliminates contact between moving parts, leading to low wear and tear and low noise levels. The system is designed to transport and sort items that present difficulties during traditional sortation, such as fragile and high-friction items. The gentle belt sorting allows for the horizontal discharge of items to ensure precise position and orientation throughout the entire sortation process.
Features of the Crisplant LS-4000CB Cross-Belt Sortation System:
- High capacity sortation of fragile and high-friction items
- New linear synchronous motor (LSM) improves electrical efficiency
- Improved product life cycle cost (PLCC)
- Modular platform for flexible layout and optimised conditions for integration
- Precise positioning and orientation throughout the entire sortation process