Larzep Australia presents the CS45 hydraulic rescue kits developed specifically for mobile emergency applications.
Weighing 44.8kg, Larzep rescue kits are designed to suit mobile applications for emergency services such as police, fire services, SES crews and mine site incident response crews. Larzep's rescue kits perform the three functions of rescue: separation, cutting and pushing.
Larzep CS45 hydraulic rescue kits comprise of:
- Foot-operated pump
- Shear type cutter with a 60mm opening of 7T capacity
- 0.7T speed spread cylinder with 220mm maximum opening
- Hydraulic cylinder with a 3.8T capacity and 275mm stroke
- Accessories include extension tubes, base plate, pry bar and hose kit
- Sturdy case complete with wheels and retractable handle
Key features of CS45 hydraulic rescue kits:
- Performs the three functions of rescue: separation, cutting and pushing
- All tools are equipped with quick connect hydraulic couplings
- Tools are sized to get into hard-to-reach places
- Two-speed pump improves the speed of operation
- Individual components are available separately, and may be used with Larzep's range of hydraulic pumps
Larzep Australia operates through a nationwide network of authorised distributors to provide local expertise and support.