- This is the dye you heard about in the 1960's but could not find.
- The one and only complex co-polymer formula that is imitated (but not equalled) by others.
- Leatherique Dye leaves your leather feeling supple and looking luxurious and new.
- Available in a handy brush formula for the do-it-yourself.
- Developed in 1963 for the Classic Car Market but perfect way to salvage an old leather item (saddle, tack, leather couch, leather brief case) that is irreplaceable.
- This dye will also provide outstanding results on vinyl.
We will be selling the dyes on an individual colour basis, as most dye will be colour swatch matched.
To view an interesting Leatherique case study please click here