For customers who demand the ultimate in cutting machines, the PCS Extra Heavy Duty Machine is the answer. With a cutting width of up to 8 meters and the ability to support any combination of PCS products, the Extra Heavy Duty machine comes with an extra re-enforced tri-support main beam, extra heavy duty gearboxes with linear slide guidance and up-rated structure throughout.
Every PCS Extra HD Machine is customised to your requirements, however the following specifications are a general guide.
Contact Us for a personalised quote to suit your needs.
- Heavy Duty construction, dual support main beam (tri support on EHD machines)
- Machined rail axis ways to allow for future rail expansion
- Linear guide rail and bearings for cross axis movement
- Cross axis carriage is solid welded reinforced construction
- Remote Start/Stop, Forward/Backward, Jog to position joystick
- High Speed profiling and traversing (safety limited 25 m/min)
- Dual Side 3 Axis Rexroth drive system (see below for specifications)
- Readily available components (non-proprietary drives and motors)
- Heavy duty custom built PCS gear boxes.
- Integrated high quality, long lasting CP10 rack on machined rails
- Ultra-smooth operation and high quality cut finish
- High quality, readily available THK bearings used throughout machine
- Easy to use operator’s console integrated into machine to allow for full view of cutting operation
- Drive system and electronics located in easy to access electrical cabinet.
- Machined 3.0M and 6.0M extendable rail available allowing for infinite length.
- Cross axis covers remove for easy access to assembly for maintenance.
- Limit switches for home positions and end of travel positions
- Power tracks on all carriages including the main feed
- Collision protection