With a patented high strength cage design in pressed steel and machined brass they offer low noise and heat generation and, for more arduous applications, can be supplied in a range of advanced special materials.
Product Features and Benefits:
- NSK offers a complete range, both metric and inch sizes available in metric and imperial bore sizes ranging from ½" to 1320 mm.
- High radial load capacity - making them suitable for high speed applications.
- Designs - designated NU, NJ, NUP, N or NF for single row bearings and NNU or NN for double row types, defines the bearing ring rib configuration.
- Cages - Available with pressed steel, machined brass and polyamide cages throughout the range.
- Special designs - NSK manufactures a range of four-row cylindrical roller bearings, primarily designed for use as steel mill roll-neck bearings.
- Bearings are also available with both lubrication holes and a machined lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring.
- Single row cylindrical roller bearings
- Double row cylindrical roller bearings
- EW series - high performance pressed steel cage
- EM series - high load capacity with one-piece brass cage
- EMM-VS series - accommodates heavy loads and misalignment
- TF series - outstanding toughness
- Sealed Clean bearings for sintering
- Four Row cylindrical roller bearings for Rolling Mills
- Full Complement Crane Sheave bearings