- Dangerous goods containers come in 10, 20 and 40 foot container sizes.
- Bunded Floor with pump attach point
- Aluminium Checker-plate floor
- Four Grilled Vents (300mm x 1500mm)
- Tyne pockets for quick on site and load unload with a Forklift
- Dead Bolt Lock system with Panic Bar
- Secure Side Flap for Hose/Pipe Connections
- Safety Yellow for easy Identification
- Corten Steel Carcass, built to withstand extreme force
- Triple Locking System to prevent Theft/Tampering
The most recent modified dangerous goods container is designed and built just for “combustible liquids”.
We can construct specialised units to suit various classification of chemicals whether it be liquids or dry products.
If the chemicals or products are sensitive to temperature, we can supply sealed temperature controlled units which have a range from +20 oC to -20 oC
Dimensions below (10ft containers):
- 10ft Length
- 2985 mm ext. / 2840 mm int.
- Width 2440 mm ext. / 2345mm int.
- Height 2998 mm ext. / 2590 mm int.
- Weight 1600kg.
- Capacity 4500L