ALMEMO® 2470 data loggers can be used for numerous data acquisition applications such as monitoring climate change or as a laboratory instrument.
New ALMEMO® 2470 series data loggers provided by Bestech Australia are state of the art, smart data acquisition instruments possessing high measurement accuracy. ALMEMO® 2470 data loggers can be used for numerous applications such as monitoring climate change or as a laboratory instrument.
These data loggers can be used as a standalone alarm display device with or without data logging facility. Almemo 2470 series instruments can perform high precision measurement of temperature, humidity, pressure and carbon dioxide content without additional errors in the transmission of measured values from analogue to digital signals.
All calibrated sensors can be connected via noise-proof extensions to any of the 2470 devices. 2470 series data logger can also perform high precision Factory or DKD calibrations on sensor elements- cables and instrument. Measured values are displayed on a colour LCD for clearer reading and a dual display is available for the simultaneous display of two measured values or indicate both measured value and alarm value.
These data logging units offer features such as Max - Min, alarms, zero setting, sensor display, sensor correction, data logger functions, and functions like cycles, real time clock or sleep mode.
Special features of the ALMEMO® 2470 series:
- Segmented color display with bright, white illumination, Clear and easy-to-understand display of measuring and programming values in 5 different colors. Alarm display against a red background
- Easy operation by means of 7 keys, with configurable key and function locking
- Measuring functions : Maximum and minimum values, measured value smoothing, zero-setting, sensor adjustment
- Programming functions : Limit values, sensor correction with base value and factor
- Data logger functions: Memory cycle, real-time clock (buffered via device’s power supply)
- Sleep mode for long-term recording
- Power supply: 3 AA rechargeable NiMH batteries, charging via the device itself.