Features of the DATAMAN 48-UXP
- Choose either a USB or Parallel port to connect to the computer
- Operating system covers Windows 98, 2000, ME and Windows XP
- Truly Universal 48-pin Programmer
- Connects to standard Centronics printer port
- Built in World standard power supply (110/240 VAC)
- Onboard processor - Less work for your PC!
- Intelligent Device Detection - checks for bad connections and incorrect insertion
- Ultra high-speed programming
- High and low VCC programming verification
- Mass production mode
- Supports low voltage devices, including 3.3V, 3.0V, 2.7V and 2Volt
- Clear and easy to use Windows and DOS software
- Free DOS/Win software and free updates for life from the Dataman (UK) Web site.
- PLCC44 adapter included free with programmer
The Dataman-48UXP is a universal device programmer which works through your PC's USB or parallel interface port. It features a 48-pin universal pin driver, and an expandable TTL pin driver system. If the USB interface is used then the Dataman UXP software, supplied, will need to be installed.
Intelligent hardware, including microprocessor and FPGA allow it to program devices you use today, and the devices of tomorrow.
Optimised for both Laboratory and production. The Dataman-48UXP is intelligent and is fast & easy to use.
Your Dataman 48LV can be upgraded to XP with an upgrade kit.