The Repeater is a RS485 based network repeater for use in RS485 networks. The repeater can be used to extend the length of a RS485 line, or can be used to create a 'spur'.
The repeater can be used several times as a 'spur' essentially creating a 'star' network configuration.
A 4 wire (2 pair) RS485 cable is needed for a repeater to function properly.
- The Repeater is 150 mm long by 35 mm high and 90 mm deep.
- The unit is designed to run out of a 9 Volt AC or 12 Volt DC Power Supply
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required. Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about DDC Network Controllers -Repeater Please click here