Why Debtor finance?
Most businesses have to offer extended credit terms, usually a minimum of 30 days, in order to secure orders from customers. Current statistics show that these invoices can take up to 60 days to be paid. This delay reduces essential cash flow and restricts the growth of your business. Debtor financing can help you unlock your business potential by closing the gap between invoicing your customers and receiving payment. This provides you with ongoing access to the funds required to complete the next order, without having to wait 30 days or more for your customers to pay.
Is debtor finance right for my business?
Businesses with high volume turnover and invoicing may benefit from debtor finance. Industries particularly suited include wholesale, manufacturing and trading and servicing industries such as recruitment and equipment hire.
How it works:
- You provide goods or services to your customer
- Send invoice
- Issue invoice to customer
- Send apricity a copy
- Send apricity a signed delivery docket
- We pay you
- Apricity pays you a high amount on your invoice
- Funds available to draw within 24 hours of receipt of what you provide
- Back to business
- You can focus on your business growth
- We collect
- Apricity collects the invoice from your customer
- No longer have to chase invoices
Why Apricity Finance Group
- No more waiting to get paid.
- Receive payment usually within 24 hours.
- No real estate or other tangible security is required. (other conditions may apply)
- Apricity will not disrupt your relationship with your bank.
- No lock in contracts.
- No annual reviews.
- No requirement to factor all of your invoices.
- Competitive rates and higher advance amounts (talk to us about how much)
- Use the service as you need it
"Apricity assisted us from the very beginning to ensure we had a complete solution that fitted our requirements. In my experience no other finance company took as much of an interest in ensuring the solution provided was the right solution."
David Robinson - Turn on love drink
"As a small business dealing with growth, we were seeking flexible options to fund our growth. Apricity is a good partner for such companies. Nothing was too difficult or tedious, they were committed to our needs from day 1. Compared to other similar funders, Apricity was a breeze. We recommend the swift, personal and efficient provider to anyone seeking funding."
Vik Pillai - Australian Gourmet Food