The flagship Horizon specification delivers everything you would expect in a high-end automated machine for continuous high-throughput pre-placement.
Full process capability meets Cpk 2.0 @ 25µm, allowing you to introduce advanced products confidently.
High-speed mechanical design and position sensing cut cycle time to 10 seconds typical, and you get all the utilisation and productivity benefits of the Instinctiv™ user interface.
Horizon 01i further extends its throughput advantage by supporting the optional 1200mm2/second HawkEye™ print verification system.
The HawkEye™ implements pure, logical fault identification and response, to isolate errors early and maximise throughput.
Performance and standard features of DEK Screen Printing Range - DEK Horizon 01i:
- Repeatability: 2.0 Cpk @ 25µm
- Cycle time: 10 seconds
- Setup time less than 10 minutes
- Changeover time: less than 2 minutes
- Optimised Printer Frame common to all Horizon machines
- ISCAN™ Intelligent Scalable Control Area Network for enhanced machine control and diagnostics
- DEK Instinctiv™ user interface
- Accepts full-size stencils, up to 29” x 29”
- Compatible with VectorGuard™ frame system
- Maximum board size 508mm x 508mm
- Colour TFT touch display, keyboard and trackball