It is used to record environmental conditions encountered during storage and transportation of food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and other temperature-sensitive commodities in refrigerated trucks, rail cars, ocean and air freight containers.
These permanent records serve as corroborating evidence to support insurance claims, for quality assurance documentation and protection of your valuable products. Models are available from 5-Day to 90-Day transit periods.
Features of DeltaTRAK In-Transit Temperature Strip Chart Recorder:
- Serial, instrument and document numbers all match for easy identification and traceability
- Quartz high torque clock motor to prevent failures
- Trap door for easy chart removal
- Copy of docket is wound into the recorder to ensure perfect traceability and prevent loss of documents
- Metal stylus for more reliable scribing
- Longest Chart - 900mm for higher resolution
- Security - once recorder has been stopped, stylus moves aside - cannot be placed back on same spot
- Post-trip calibration report available