Although similar to the crossbelt sorter, the key difference is the DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Quad-Belt’s ability to individually control each of its four separate segments. Thanks to its unique four cell per carrier configuration, the DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Quad-Belt can load small items, one per cell (up to four items on every carrier), long items over two cells, and very large items across all four cells.
The speed of each belt can be programmed as required, up to 2.5 meters per second.
Throughput can be doubled by using a double-deck DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Quad-Belt, an innovation which effectively enables the sorter to operate at two levels concurrently. Further optimisation can be achieved using the cell transfer mode where product is loaded onto the inner cell, then transferred to the outer cell, freeing up the inner cell to induct more product (and vice-versa).
The DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Quad-Belt is widely used in the retail, grocery, and e-commerce sectors.
DEMATIC l Sortation Systems | Quad-Belt Benefits:
- Handles a highly diverse range of items: cartons, cases and totes, parcels, grocery products, DVDs, CDs, flat-pack apparel, poly-bags
- High throughput without presorting
- Can convey a wide range of dimensions
- High offload precision according to items’ size and dimension thanks to a selectable offload speed
- Multi-level sorter meaning inclines of up to 16° can be seamlessly integrated
- Double cells’ patented oriented offloading guarantees market’s smallest width chute, reducing sorter length, saving floor space and maximizing throughput with small cell pitch
Contact us for more information on 1800 265291
Find more information on www.dematic.com.au