These devices have the same high performance and excellent reliability as the PTX 1830 and 1230 with the additional benefit of internal lightning protection.
Description of Depth-Level Pressure Transmitter - PTX 1835 & 1235 Series:
Internal lightning protection to IEC 61000-4-5, Level 4 is incorporated inside the device as a means of protecting against a possible water lightning strike.
It is also recommended that a high-performance external lightning arrestor be used to provide extra protection to surrounding electronic devices.
Features & Benefits of Depth-Level Pressure Transmitter - PTX 1835 & 1235 Series:
- High performance, low cost
- Excellent stability
- ±0.1% FS or ±0.25% FS accuracy
- High integrity and reliability
- Fully welded titanium with 5 year corrosion warranty
- Output: 2-wire, 4-20mA
- Internal lightning protection (IEC 61000-4-5 Level 4)