The 4-20 mA output measures dew point temperature or ppm in gases at line pressure or atmospheric pressure.
The DewPro MMY30 features a planar capacitive aluminum oxide sensor for exceptional corrosion resistance, extended calibration stability, quick response times and an exceptionally low temperature coefficient.
An integral flow cell for filtration and flow regulation makes it ideal for monitoring moisture content in a wide range of process environments.
An optional integrated display with user interface provides full programming and diagnostic capability.
Features & Benefits of Dewpoint Transmitter Probe - DewPro MMY 30:
- Simple loop-powered 4-20 mA connection
- Fast response planar aluminum oxide sensor
- Integral filtering and flow regulation
- Trouble-free indoor or outdoor mounting
- Field validation with optional MMY245 moisture analyzer
- Microcontroller in electronics Type 4X(IP67) enclosure
- Optional integrated display with user interface
- Optional FM approval to Class 1, Division 1, Intrinsically Safe or explosion-proof
Technical Information about Dewpoint Transmitter Probe - DewPro MMY 30:
- FM approval to Class 1, Division 1
- English or metric fittings
- Power supply
For further information about the Dewpoint Transmitter Probe - DewPro MMY 30 visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work