Models available: 340AJ, 450AJ, 510AJ, 600AJ, 740AJ, 800AJ, 1250AJP
The machine's turntable may be rotated 360 degrees in either direction. The boom can be raised or lowered from vertical to below horizontal, and extended (telescoped) while the work platform remains horizontal and stable.
It can be manoeuvred forward or backward and steered in any direction by the operator from the work platform, even while the basket is elevated.
All JLG Articulating Booms are driveable at full elevation.
Typical applications for Articulating Booms are:
- Building construction and maintenance
- Mechanical, electrical, utility and painting contractors
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities (steel, automotive and aircraft plants) and chemical refineries
- Textile, food processing and fabricating plants and entertainment facilities
- Rough terrain job sites
- Up-and-over applications
- Smooth control, proportional hydraulic 4 wheel drive
- Proportional lift and swing controls at the platform for fast functionality
- Oscillating front steer axle with the boom within 10 degrees of centre, assists 4 wheel drive traction
- 4 wheel steer available on 600AJ, 800AJ, 1250AJP
- Jib boom and basket rotate
- Knuckle boom arrangement allows fast operating speeds.
- Cylinder boots protect cylinder rods from overspray and contaminants
- Lug pattern urethane filled tyres
- Plug in JLG analyser at platform and base to indicate system functions for servicing and adjustment
- Inbuilt 5.5KvA generator (not available on some models)