The single piece construction of the ceramic magnet/piston is designed to reduce "blow by" and increase gauge accuracy. These gauges can be found in applications requiring high differential pressure from 0 to 5 psid to 0 to 100 psid with maximum working/static pressure to 6000 psig.
Specifications of Differential Pressure Gauge | Piston Type - 1000 Series from NoShok:
- Sizes: 2 1/2 inch and 4 1/2 inch sizes
- Case Material: Fiberglass reinforced plastic - STD; Aluminum, black - Optional
- Lens: Acrylic - STD; Laminated safety glass - Opt.; Acrylic w/ MIP - Opt.; Acrylic with alarm contacts - Opt.
- Sensor Housing Material: Aluminum, black - STD; 316L SS - Opt.
- Process Connection: 1/4" F-F NPT, back connection - STD; Other 1/4" and 1/2" F-F NPT with back or side connections available
- Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale on rising pressure
- Ranges: 0 psid to 5 psid through 0 psid to 100 psid
- Optional Fill Fluids: Glycerine, Silicone or Halocarbon
Operating Limitations of Differential Pressure Gauge | Piston Type - 1000 Series from NoShok:
- Temperature: -40 oF to 200 oF (-40 oC to 193 oC)
- Maximum Working Static Pressure: 6000 psig