As a universal indicator, the instrument is fully programmable from the front pushbuttons for decimal point selection, scaling, positive or negative logic, parallel or multiplexed BCD input, Gray Code input and Binary input.
The panel mount housing is a standard DIN 48 x 96 size. Applications include displays for PLC outputs for process control, and displays for absolute shaft encoders.
Options include programmable analog output, one, two, three or four alarms, RS232 output, and many more. The analog output is rangeable from the front pushbuttons. This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of Parallel Indicator - Model 5002:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure, 147mm deep
- 5¾ digit display with parallel BCD input (-199999 to 799999)
- 6 digit display with multiplexed BCD input (-199999 to 999999)
- 6 digit display with Gray Code input and Binary input (-199999 to 999999)
- 14.2mm bright red LED display
- Positive or negative (true or inverse) logic
- 5 to 24V logic levels
- Low cost - high performance design
- Keypad lockout as standard
- ‘Plug and Play’ feature available with selected options
- 3 year guarantee