- Standard Twin-Tapered Bushing System is an easy on, easy off, no-wobble bushing system featuring a fully split, ductile iron 8° taper and reliable twin support. Increased bore capability in many sizes.
- Short-Shaft Twin-Tapered Bushing Kits (Patent numbers 5,667,333 and 5,951,198) eliminate the need for full length shafts.Constructed with ductile iron, it has all the features of our standard bushing system. Available in both inch and metric bores.
- Modular Motor Mount is attached and supported by two angle iron brackets with equally spaced holes, which align with the spacing of the cast slots of the gear case. This way, the motor mount can be adjusted up or down depending on the customer’s requirements. It can also be mounted on the side of the reducer for screw conveyor applications.
- Backstop option helps prevent reverse rotation in high stop-start loads, and results in less wear and longer life. Its centrifugal throwout design eliminates sprag sliding and reduces wear. It operates with standard and EP lubricants and requires no external lubrication.
- TA Rod Kit includes standard brackets, functions as a belt-tensioning device, and offers universal mounting options.
- The CEMA Bolt-On Adapter features doublelip seals on both surfaces. The adapter center is open for contaminate drop out for optimized sealing.
- Adjustable Packing Adapter Kit bolts to the standard adapter and provides a proven sealing option for hostile environments. Packing can be retightened.
- Screw Conveyor Drive Shafts are made from high alloy steel and engineered to CEMA dimensions. They are three-bolt drilled and their tapered fit ensures simple installation. The rugged locking plate also provides a mechanical shaft removal feature.