Eight general purpose I4-Bus-Extension-Slots are "on-board", and is ideal for most precision testing machines.
The EDC580 fits hydraulic Testing Machines and can also be used for:
- DC-servo motors with a capacity of 12, 160 or 320Watts. For this purpose, there are EDC-internal amplifiers available. For DC-servo motors with 1,100 or 2,500Watts external power amplifiers are used.
- Screw driven testing instruments with an AC-power amplifier. These are controlled either via a digital ±10-Volt-output or via a control output with digital Interface. All signals necessary for the control of an external power amplifier are provided by the EDC.
- Hydraulic Testing Machines which are controlled via a valve drive with ±10-Volt
- Hydraulic Testing Machines instruments, which are controlled with a servo valve
- Slow dynamic Testing Machines, which are controlled either hydraulically or pneumatically via a servo valve or via a linear motor.
- The connection of further load cells with DMS or LVDT’s, strain transducers (single-channel or multi-channel), 2-channel-incremental-extensometers, safety shields, further I/Os, synchronising several EDC’s in a multi-channel application.