The DPI515 can reach a stable set point in less than 10 seconds on a typical system. The choice product for sensor manufacture, automated calibration or final assembly.
Each unit comes with RS232 and IEEE-488 as standard for easy integration into automatic control and calibration rigs.
Bench or 19" rack mounted with dual range capability and barometric reference option.
Multiple processors, advanced software and a large area display are among a host of features that make the DPI 515 the most flexible controller in the market, with simplified operation and reduced maintenance.
New low pressure range with 10 inH2O full scale now available
Features & Benefits of DPI 515 Precision Pressure Controller/Calibrator:
- Ranges from 25mbar to 210bar
- Precision 0.01% full scale
- Measuremnt stability 0.01% of reading/year
- Control stability 0.001% of span
- User friendly, high speed control
- Unique, patented control system
- RS 232 and IEEE 488 communications
- Sensor calibration module
For further information about DPI 515 Precision Pressure Controller/Calibrator visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work