Global Spill Control's range of Low Profile Drum Bunds are the perfect spill containment option for your workplace. Capable of holding up to eight 205 Litre drums, these 100% polyethylene constructed bunds are designed for safely confining leaks, drips and spills of most chemicals, acids and combustible or non-flammable liquids. Use Global Spill Control’s Low Profile Drum Bund to protect personnel, keep your workplace tidy, and promote workplace safety.
- Chemical resistant polyethylene construction stands up to the harshest environments & chemicals.
- Optional ramp for loading and uploading drums is available soon.
- Build your own customised working platform by joining low profile units together. Joining clips lock
- units together, sump to sump kits allow you to combine sump capacities.
- Unit has removable grate to reclaim and cleanup of spilt liquid.
- Removable grate also allows easy access to remove small animals and snakes that may enter the bund.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Keeps spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Helps organise your drum storage.
- Segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Makes handling drums safer and easier.
- Use with Global Spill Control’s Drum Bund Covers to prevent ingress of rainwater into the bund.
- Two Drums (DB2LP): Capacity to store 20L and 60L drums or batteries up to 83 Litres
- Four Drums (DB4LP): Capacity to store 20L and 60L drums or batteries up to 145 Litres
- Six Drums (DB6LP): Capacity to store up to six 205L drums for up to 240 Litres
- Eight Durms (DB8LP): Capacity to store up to eight 205L drums for up to 270 Litres
Australian Made and Owned