The drum is gripped by pushing the arms against the drum centreand driving forward with the forklift. The arms will engage around the drum and lock under the rolling hoop when raised. The heavier the load, the tighter the grip becomes. To release the drum, simply lower thedrum onto ground level and reverse the forklift. The finish on the drum lifter is zinc plated steel.
Features of the single/dual drum lifter include:
- Fully automatic clamping action enables safe and precise placement of drums
- Simply push the arms against drum centre and drive forward.
- Arms will engage around the drum and lock
- Heavier the load, the tighter the grip
- To release lower down and drive backwards
Specifications fo single/dual drum lifters:
|No. of Drums||1||2|