For use with slurries, solutions, and other fluid processes in the Refining, Mining, Chemical, and Pulp and Paper industries.
- Non-contact density measurement unaffected by fluid viscosity, deflection, or refractive properties
- Gauge software is compatible with a wide range of density units for calibration flexibility
- May be installed on a live process with no piping modifications needed
- 4-20 mA HART®, Foundation Fieldbus®, or Frequency output available
- Weighs 15 lb (6.8 kg)
- Universal input power: 90-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz; 20-60 VDC